Automotive infotainment systems can transform the driver experience. Chrysler wanted to design an interior that created the ideal interface, melding entertainment, safety and connectivity.
Lextant conducted usability studies to identify designs that reduce driver distraction and improve intuitiveness, ease of use, and the overall driver experience.
- Lextant delivered insights that answered critical design questions, highlighted potential problems, and identified opportunities for an improved driver experience.
- Resulting new designs were evaluated by thousands of drivers, giving Chrysler the confidence to introduce the new driver interface.
- Lextant helped Chrysler transform the driving experience with Uconnect®.
- The resulting market success and rapidly improving JD Power scores have catapulted the automaker to a leading position in auto infotainment.
In the competitive oral care industry, Crest needed to understand consumers’ ideal oral care experiences and preferences in order to deliver new products and solutions to meet consumer needs.
Lextant was instrumental in identifying new global market segments to expand Crest’s brand presence. Insights were translated into specific benefits and features that would appeal to each of the different consumer segments. These insights were specific and actionable enough to be immediately integrated into the Crest Oral Care brand development process.
- The work inspired the development of Crest’s three mega-properties: Pro-Health, Complete, and 3D White, which was the largest selling US toothpaste in 2017.
Buying light bulbs isn’t as easy as it used to be. Lowe’s counted on Lextant to simplify the light bulb shopping experience while expanding its lineup with new LED lighting technology.
Lextant examined the shopping experience from a customer’s perspective, which helped them pinpoint opportunities for transformation. They then used an iterative process to redesign, retest, and clarify the final light bulb aisle design.
- Lextant’s design seamlessly incorporated new LED product lines and LED education.
- Improved aisle navigation and design optimized customers’ shopping experience.
Lowe’s innovative aisle design rolled out to more than 2,000 stores nationwide.